2019 - 2020
Please call or email for Agreement and CV.
- I accept a limited number of active cases so that I might devote the necessary time to review your case.
- I accept and review retail security cases only from attorneys or paralegal assistants.
- There is no charge for initial case discussion.
- This is the time to discuss your case and I will advise you honestly and objectively, for better or worse, regarding the merits of your case.
- Should you choose to retain my services, I require a non-refundable $3,500.00 retainer per case in advance. Research, review, and consultation is billed at $350.00 per hour against the retainer. If the retainer is depleted, monthly statements will be mailed with payment expected upon receipt of the statement.
- My hourly rate is Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($350) per hour, billed in quarter hour increments for professional services, including consultation, research, and review of files, report preparation, and site surveys.
- Deposition and other non-trial appearances, including preparation, wait and testimony time: Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($350) per hour billed in accordance with applicable statutes. A four (4) hour minimum applies.
- Deposition fee must be received from opposing counsel or Attorney prior to, or at the starting time of deposition.
- Trial appearance (includes final trial preparation, wait and testimony time): Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($350) per hour billed in accordance with applicable statutes. A four (4) hour minimum ($1,400) applies.
- Airfare, for all travel under three (3) hours, is billed at Coach Class (Y) for direct non-stop (if available).
- Air travel over three (3) hours is billed at Business or First Class direct non-stop (if available)
- Air travel, plus all other usual and customary or agreed upon expenses are billed at actual cost.
- All rail and airfare is booked as refundable.
Please contact me if you have any questions.