Our Services Include:
- Security Expert Witness & Litigation Support
- Shoplifting & Employee Theft Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Crisis Management Policy & Operations
- Crime Analysis & Foreseeability
- Employment Background Check Assessment
- Security Policy & Procedure
- Ethic Training & Policy Development
- Conflict of Interest Program Development
- Retail Security Litigation Avoidance
- Grocery Product Tampering & Retail Extortion
- Security Equipment - Needs & Usage ( We do not sell security equipment)
We execute a Confidentiality Agreement with all of our consulting clients. Your client information, whether or not you retain our services, is not disclosed (except under Court order) or used for any advertising purposes or used to secure a contract from a prospective client.
We do not accept fees, commissions or other valuable considerations from any individual or organization that sells, supplies or distributes security equipment or services.
Curtis Baillie, CSC is a member, in good standing with the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC) and strictly adheres to the IAPSC's Code of Ethics.
View my IAPSC Profile.